During the holidays, plaid becomes just as neutral color as black, beige, and grey. Its the perfect addition for every fall and winter wardrobe.
The perfect mix of contrasting colors, stripes, and geometric shapes, plaid brings an added pop of color, whether it be your statement piece or a dainty accessory. Here are some of my must-have plaid items this fall.
1. Oversized Plaid Wrap Scarf (Charlotte Russe)- $13.99
2. Classic Plaid Design Turndown Collar Longsleeve Woolen Coat (Rosewe)- $57.47
3. Mont Dolent Plaid Cushion (Fabrics & Papers)- $125
4. Kiel James Patrick Signature Tartan Bow Tie Bracelet (Brooks Brothers)- $58
5. Black Plaid Leather Leather-Look Brim Fedora Hat (River Island)- $50
6. Vivienne Westwood Derby Classic Eco Bag (Forzieri)- $885
A delicate mix of blue and green, sea foam has always been one of my favorite colors. It adds a pop of unexpected color to outfits without overpowering what you’re wearing.
Its versatility makes it perfect for throwing on your living room walls, wearing to an evening gala, or even for adorning your kitchen utensils! And, of course, it’s wave like color reminds me of the beach, which I’m not quite ready to say goodbye to after such a beautiful summer…
NineWest Necklace from Macy’s $65
Monrow Tissue Narrow Tank from Austique $84
The Classic Backpack from Herschel Supply Company $40
Stella Mcartney Oversized Shades $300
Anchor Print Rash Guard from Sperry Top Sider $70
Now Introducing Heels from Modcloth $34.99
Nails Inc Chelsea Psychic Garden Nail Polish from the Hut $18
Loewe Scarf from TheRealTheReal $125