It’s beginning to cool down in California, which means it’s time to whip out the chunky sweaters and plaid scarves. Add more depth to your outfits by layering your outfits and mixing various fabrics, such as silk and leather.
Mix a solid colored, wool sweater with tapered, slick leather pants to strike the perfect balance between comfort and chic. Embellish with slight jewels on a beanie or hat to give it an extra feminine touch. And for shoes? You can’t go wrong with solid Converse. They match practically everything and they’re so comfortable! Top off your nails with a metallic matte color that will catch the autumn sun just right. And don’t forget to keep your iPhone safe with an adorable marble-print case.
1) Red Bobble Stitch Jumper (NewLook)-$32
2) Grey Marl Embellished Beanie Hat (River Island)- $30
3) Lara Faux Leather Legging (Abercrombie & Fitch)-$39
4) Marble iPhone Case (Free People)-$28
5) Chuck Taylor Hi-Top Canvas in Black Monochrome (Converse)-$55
6) Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Polish in “Ripley” (Sephora)- $10